hi folks! i'm aaron and this is my blog. in it you'll find adventures, rivers of thoughts, legends of the great, poems, rants, commentaries, and an occasional tall tale. please enjoy, drink deeply, and comment as you feel appropriate!
German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )
I avoided watching this for a few days, because I'm not ashamed to admit that YES I AM A BIT SQUEAMISH, but when Kim told me that placentas are totally totally gross, the 11-year old in me won out and I had to watch this video. And the verdict is that at first I nearly threw up, but then I was like, hey ... it's the tree of life! And then I nearly threw up again.
2 comments:
I avoided watching this for a few days, because I'm not ashamed to admit that YES I AM A BIT SQUEAMISH, but when Kim told me that placentas are totally totally gross, the 11-year old in me won out and I had to watch this video.
And the verdict is that at first I nearly threw up, but then I was like, hey ... it's the tree of life!
And then I nearly threw up again.
yay! i'm glad 11-year-old Aaron won out, just as i'm grateful for your puke.
Post a Comment