German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

01 October 2008

mejor en bici

Yesterday, September 30th, the lifetime odometer on my bike read 405 miles. This means that from the beginning of September 'til the end of September my steed and i registered 225 official miles of riding distance!

Included in this figure was a short, yet hilly ride my dad and i tackled in San Francisco from the parking space to Candlestick Park and back. We enjoyed the football game in which the 49ers beat down the Detroit Lions. I also got to hear his version of my brother's an my (and others') birth stories!

Also, on my bike ride to work yesterday, i saw a labyrinth sketched in chalk on one of residential roads along my route. What are the chances?! (probably pretty good...Kyle: my apologies again for the shoddy labyrinth i tried to draw for you...)

Will report back for the month of October.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! I am hoping to do student teaching at a school very close to me, so that I can roller blade to work! We'll see come January if it happens. :P