"Zorro, Zorro, Zorro! He makes the sign of the 'Z'!"
i seem to remember this line from a kiddie version of Zorro somewhere in my youth or childhood. Also, 'Z' (or something resembling it) is the symbol of a car company called Opel over here in Europe. Furthermore, there are lots of words with Zs in the German language. Like way more than English.
My Family is gone. They were great.
Dillon is here.
Kirsten is not.
Friends are on my mind.
i
i love
i love you
i love you all
How's everyone doing? Or perhaps more appropriately, what's your favorite kind of apple? Mine is either Golden Delicious or Fuji. Gala is pretty up there too actually. So i guess that means list your favorites!

5 comments:
Zorro is hot these days.
Zorro is the new zombies.
Exhibit One: New novel by acclaimed and very literary author Isabel Allende named "Zorro" (and yes, it is about him!)
Exhibit Two: New film reuniting the stars of the 1998 (I think?) film "The Mask of Zorro," called . . .um, "The Ledgend of Zorro" or something.
Exhibit Three: A/C's weblog.
Exhibit Four: I like most apples, except for red deliciouses and those very tart green ones. ik. but the ones I like the most have a Z carved in them!
Ka-pwing!
Gala for sure, no question.
Oh yeah! plus i forgot to say that "el zorro" means "the fox"in Spanish! Very cool.
Hi Aaron, sorry I've been out of touch. Certainly been thinking of you. Called Cheryl on Sunday morning just to hear that all went well, missed Dillon in the airport. Oh well, the timing was a little close. Gregg said he spoke to you guys on skype today. He had a pretty scary climbing fall, 27 meters lead climbing. Taking him to the doc tomorrow for a cast on his foot. Broken bone and really bad rock rash. I can tell it hurts.
Me I like pie, apple pie. Miss you guys a lot. Gertrud wrote me a message about how much she likes to hear you guys playing the guitars. She said it was a joy.
Take care, have fun, please be safe!, Sorry that was Mom in me.
Linda Simms
A small red kind from the farmer's market. I don't know the name, but they were supposed to be small, and it was crisp and sweet and slightly tart. Crisp apples are the way to go.
Post a Comment