Hey everybody, thanks to the inspiration of ARO my old roommate (and soon to be housemate for a bit) as well as my current roommate, the black man, ED, I have created a blog! Kirsten my lovely ladyfriend had recently inspired me to begin journaling by gifting me the sweetest spiral notebook I've ever seen, and that no doubt helped my decision to finally make a page.
Perhaps also after reading the entries of ARO whilst he was abroad in Granada, Spain I was quite enthralled at the prospect of journaling at various internet cafes in Austria and beyond--updating my friends and family in the states about my excursions in Europe via cyberspace. In other news, we (Kindred Fall) are going to be in the studio at the Chapman University Film School recording about twelve songs for a debut album, so stay tuned for that. Anyway, that seems like about enough for a first blog, but I'm sure there'll be plenty more in the future. Hasta pronto. -AC-

1 comment:
I won the race to find your blog again! hooray!
Post a Comment