German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

05 January 2005

Hello again blog! Hello online world!

Well, ED and I just finished doing scratch tracks for the new album right in our very own bedroom! We just used an overhead mic and recorded on acoustic guitar, bass (w/the little 'Back Stage' Peavey amp) and sang. We had fun. I'm getting excited to get into the studio. I hope we can get in there on Friday night as planned. What might hold us up is the fact that the drummer who will be playing for the album, Matt Wise, had to get a Yellow Fever shot today as he will be going to Brazil on a film shoot with his dad pretty soon and they will be living in the Amazon Jungle like crazy wild savages! ...uh I mean film-makers. Anyway, due to this fact, we may not get enough practice in between now and then, but we'll see. Hopefully we will.

Also, kirsten decided that getting a blog was a great idea after seeing mine and Ed's and Aro's, so she got one too! You can look at it here. I can't wait to go to Austria with her!

In other news, I just learned how to create DVDs with my parent's DV camcorder on the computer so I've been messing around with that and it's been fun. I am stoked to make some really great DVDs for people. I also got a chance to chat with Chris the German via Skype (an excellent program which many more people ought to use, especially when planning to go abroad or needing to talk long distance for FREE). We are trying to plan when Dillon's plane ticket to and from Germany oughtta be and also when my return flight should be. That'll 'bout do it fer now. love, aaron

No comments: