German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

30 April 2012

Thanks, dude! On people being kind.

Recently i lost my phone, probably on the bus or at the bus stop.  Fortunately someone found it and returned it to the cell phone store!  Thanks!  I was able to pick it up downtown a few days later.  I asked the guy at the store if the person had left a contact so i could thank them and he just said, "No, the guy just came in and dropped it off."  So here's my digital shoutout:
Thank You! 

I really thought that was the last i'd see of this phone, and i am really thankful i was able to get it back.  Much less of a hassle!  So, note to self: take extra effort to return lost items to people!

I am still proud to be a stupid phone owner.  A flip phone, which my grandma also has--hers in in pristine condition, whereas mine has been dropped and scratched a few times...



Now i think i will print out my contacts and a few things from my SMS records so i don't lose them!

And for kicks:
http://soundofharmony.blogspot.com/2006/04/progress.html

No comments: