German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

24 December 2011

My Heart Pizza

I agreed to make the pizzas, even though I haven't yet mastered the art. Amidst some frustrating events of the day, I was surprised when I rolled out the herb dough after letting it rest in olive oil (a key point for a delicious pie, IMHO).

A heart came forth. The herb dough worked great at first, though I had problems with both later... I ended up with globs of dough splattered across two baking sheets, heaped some tomato sauce on, then some cheese, plus some piña here and there.

It wasn't pretty, though not only was it edible, it was also, if I do say so myself, delicious. And although heart dough never made it into a finished product, I'm glad that it came to me.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Heartastic!
Turn it upside down, take a bite out of the top and it would also look like Australia, the world's friendliest looking continent.
Merry Christmas, good buddy!