German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

17 October 2010

Hey wait, lemme just jump up and get this coin here...


The coin and mushroom question mark boxes actually had been rigged to make their respective sounds when you jumped up hit them with your head.
Can anyone say *da-ding!* and also *dudalah-dudalah-dudalah!* ?!?

This guy definitely outdid my Luigi... Granted, he was part of the team and knew about the whole thing beforehand, unlike yours truly, who gleefully happened upon the exhibit/survey/experiment just before class.


I had been planning on taking the stairs back down, but of course took the pipe when I realized that was an option.

After completing a survey they were offering, one of the Marios asked if I wanted to be tested on Nintendo characters. Of course I did! I didn't get them all right, but scored better than anyone else she had tested so far. She was surprised that I got Lakitu (?). To the best of my ability, here are the characters that were quizzed. The 8-bit image was shown, and then I had to guess the exact name. Princess Peach (or Princess Toadstool), Bowzer, Lakitu, one of the Hammer Bros., Blooper (they actually had it as Bloop , i think), Koopa Troopa, Koopa Paratroopa, Cheep-Cheep, Luigi, Mario, Toad, a Goomba, Buzzy Beetle, a Piranha Plant, and Spinny (I contest this one, I said "Spiny", and she marked me wrong :( perhaps she was right though :( ).
I also got some sweet buttons and a few stickers, so let me know if you want some swag and i'll try to send some your way.

1 comment:

Ed said...

seriously: AWESOME!

i'm not surprised that you knew more than the others... i know you have great 8-bit knowledge ;)

why doesn't everyone know who Lakitu is??