I've had some great ideas for posts in the past few days and every time i sit down to write them i get sidetracked or tangented for one reason or another. Anyway, in the interest of getting SOMEthing up here, i'm just going to give a shoutout to say "yo!" and let ye know the happs.
This month i have been working like crazy with my regular job at the group home, plus teaching/tutoring lots of hours of American, some German, and even less Spanish language sessions. It has been a lot of fun, but also tiring and perhaps the most amount of continuous hours I've worked in my life, or at least for a few years. Perhaps i did this amount of work and crazy things in college...but at the time i wasn't getting paid for a lot of it :o\
I'm kicking around various thoughts about the future and different projects i'd like to tackle, both abstract and concrete. I am also ready for a vacation and a break. Thankfully we're headed to NC next week to see the Jameses and some of my kin!
Big shoutouts to you fabulous family and friends who have cared about us, understood us (or tried to...), and generally helped us in these past weeks and months and years. Thank you. :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment