hi folks! i'm aaron and this is my blog. in it you'll find adventures, rivers of thoughts, legends of the great, poems, rants, commentaries, and an occasional tall tale. please enjoy, drink deeply, and comment as you feel appropriate!
German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )
Hey Aaron! I was feeling pretty good about my look a like........that is until today when a customer said "has anyone told you that you look like Karl Mauldin ?" You know " Streets of San Francisco". Yes I mumbled as I slitherd out of the room-humbled once again.........and loving it! see ya, Big Papa
2 comments:
haha! that's awesome!
Hey Aaron!
I was feeling pretty good about my look a like........that is until today when a customer said "has anyone told you that you look like Karl Mauldin ?"
You know " Streets of San Francisco". Yes I mumbled as I slitherd out of the room-humbled once again.........and loving it! see ya, Big Papa
Post a Comment