So presently i'm typing at a library computer (thank the Lord for this, at least!)
Here's why:
As usually on Wednesdays, i went to play basketball and brought my usual stuff with me (next to nothing). Unfortunately, i neglected to bring my house key with me. Thus, i've locked myself out of the house until Kirsten gets home (4pm i hope), i have no wallet, no money, no library ID card, and it's cold outside. I told my sob story to the lady at the front desk in an attempt to get my library ID number to at least be able to be somewhat productive on the library computers until Kirsten gets home. Of course she needed a photo ID to do so...which i didn't have! Fortunately, she was nice enough to give me One American Dollar to buy a day pass for the internet. Yay!
So, since it's cold outside and i've been listening to this song lately, you get a snipet of Waterdeep lyrics.
"Jesus, I'm a sucker, I wish I believed less of the lies
Did everything I thought I knew turn out to be true?
'Cause baby boys and little toys are all that I see anymore
Will somebody close the door?
'Cause it's cold outside"
Of course the baby boys part doesn't apply to me yet...
I'd like to post more lyrics, but the compy is about to kick me off and i'm afraid of losing my short blurb here when it does.
See you soon.
*salutes*

No comments:
Post a Comment