German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

01 April 2007

After hours. A week of bliss?

Hello ye merry blogger frequenters. ( Anyone?)

Lately i've seemed to be blogging past my bedtime which is not the best feeling. There my bed is, near my computer and my person, calling my name. From past experience, i realize i should crawl into it, but somehow my fingers keep typing away...

Anyway, this week is FINALLY spring break! Woohoo! Although the week has been long awaited, i'll still be quite busy. Instead of just relaxing and reveling in my fancy-free existence, i'll just console myself with the thought that May 19th is not far off.

Today was Palm Sunday, and a quite enjoyable one. Kirsten and i headed down to Santa Ana to enjoy the opening of "The Abbey," the current incarnation of Canvas Church and hung out with said convicts. As an extra special treat we got to meet Elizabeth and Mrs. Humphrey (i don't actually know your mum's name Aro) after which we went to an El Salvadoran restaurant which i quite like. Unfortunately we had to jet out of there, but for a good reason: we had our first Ukraine preparation meeting today at Rock Harbor! Yay! Ok, now i'm really going to crawl into bed. Pa-ka!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Yose. I'm excited for our cyber friendship...it will pair nicely with our flesh and blood one.

Aaron said...

Apparently I can't comment on the above post so I will do so here. hmm.
There is a party at HB??? I didn't know about this!
Also, I appreciate the "hats off," but hats are meant to be worn. Leave them on, if possible.