German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )

My Google Site Translator Panel

Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
Grab this widget

05 October 2006

BLANNNSAANAAGGANBLANANAAA!!!

At first this struck me as kind of silly, because i enjoy hearing the toots from afar. However, i have often thought of how horrible it must be to live so close to the tracks! i looked around the website a bit, and it's very professionally done and they have some good points, many of which would really work, and they're mostly sensible about their claims and make some decent proposals. (Read the statement on the main page after the intro page, though--it's a crack up!) Enjoy Orangies.

Oh yes, and in true Aro style, i shall retire, for it is past my bedtime.

Post edit: click on the title of the post to view the link--this is the first time i've used the title-link feature. i'm not sure i like it.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

The website was entertaining and not what I suspected. I had no idea that train horns will eventually create ULTIMATE CHAOS AND UTTER RUIN for the City of Orange, but after reading through their site, I guess I agree that they should be at least a little quieter.