hi folks! i'm aaron and this is my blog. in it you'll find adventures, rivers of thoughts, legends of the great, poems, rants, commentaries, and an occasional tall tale. please enjoy, drink deeply, and comment as you feel appropriate!
German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )
This rainbow doesn't look too different from the ones I've seen in California. It's got the powerlines and everything. In fact, at first I thought it was a sign that you had returned from Costa Rica! Only one thing gave it away -- the sky is far, far too blue.
3 comments:
my parents are visiting and my dad came walking in wearing a shirt that said "Pura Vida." It took me a second to remember where I had JUST read that.
Apparently my mom bought it for my dad when my mom and sister were in San Jose (not the californian one) a couple months ago.
This rainbow doesn't look too different from the ones I've seen in California. It's got the powerlines and everything.
In fact, at first I thought it was a sign that you had returned from Costa Rica!
Only one thing gave it away -- the sky is far, far too blue.
so pretty...i miss skies like that!
Post a Comment