hi folks! i'm aaron and this is my blog. in it you'll find adventures, rivers of thoughts, legends of the great, poems, rants, commentaries, and an occasional tall tale. please enjoy, drink deeply, and comment as you feel appropriate!
German 2 English! (Click drop-down, 1st option of ENGLISH ["United Statesian" as yet unavailable] )
Hey all! PHOTOS! i don't have time for a real update today as i have two tests (count 'em two) coming up in about 45 mins. (Yes, people, i really am taking classes here whilst i'm abroad, believe it or not). enjoy.
Love, -aaron-
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! the pictures are great! I couldn't tell you which one was my favorite. Was that your guitar? Very sad indeed. I'm sure glad you found your coat before you left. It looks really cold there. I want to go to a pastry tasting party, how fun is that?
Dude! bummer on the guitar breakage. What happened to it? Sweet pics of snow covered mountians and you in silly hats. The Gengis Khan one is my fav. Peace Out.
2 comments:
Wow! the pictures are great! I couldn't tell you which one was my favorite. Was that your guitar? Very sad indeed. I'm sure glad you found your coat before you left. It looks really cold there.
I want to go to a pastry tasting party, how fun is that?
Dude! bummer on the guitar breakage. What happened to it? Sweet pics of snow covered mountians and you in silly hats. The Gengis Khan one is my fav. Peace Out.
Post a Comment